Saturday, July 13, 2013

Sentiment of a Having-a-Night-Class Hijabi

Assalamu Alaikum Ladies!

How was your 4th day of Ramadan going? I hope y'all are doing okay. About me, well I'm quite not good but alhamdulillah I'm still able to manage everything. As you know, I am an employee by daytime and a student at night. Yes, I know, it's not easy especially during the month of Ramadan. 

My classes start at 6pm and ends at 9. So it means, I have to hurry up in swallowing the food which I should have enjoy and savor during Iftar time. I also have to pray maghrib, as we all are obliged to do so, in a rocket form (I'm exaggerating here) in order to catch  up with my first subject period for the night. Last Wednesday incident, the 1st day of Ramadan, was an awful, because I thought my professor is considerate and understanding enough to allow me to enter the classroom even if I'm 30 minutes late. To my dismay, the classroom's door was locked when I arrived and the worst is I missed the quiz that she gave in the class. =( 

My other concern is missing  & not praying Taraweeh in masjid with a group. Obviously, when I get home, the community is already peaceful due to daytime's tiredness and all that. But I couldn't just afford to lose my points & blessings this Ramadan, thus I have to pray taraweeh all by myself. I pray it the hard way because of the thought that I am doing it all alone without my fellow muslimah by my side and missing the merits of jamaa'a. It made me even realized the wisdom behind praying in a group or doing everything in this life in numbers or with the help of others because this way, the hard can be done smoothly, the heavy becomes easy to carry and the many tasks becomes a quickie. 

I hope and pray that Allah will recognize our sacrifices, accept our prayers and reward us with our every good deeds this Ramadan and all throughout the year.
It was the month of Ramadan in which the Qur’an was [first] bestowed from on high as a guidance unto man and a self-evident proof of that guidance, and as the standard by which to discern the true from the false. Hence, whoever of you lives to see this month shall fast throughout it . . . [Quran 2:185].

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments here...