Wednesday, February 8, 2012

500--

Wow, I just got 500 total page views around the world! well, i know i'm not that working hard. long way to go.. actually i do have a lot of thoughts in mind but too lazy to put it up in words. anyway, speaking of 500, here are quotes from the movie 500 Days of Summer. the movie is kilig yet not your typical love story which always end up being happily ever after!

Tom: I love how she makes me feel, like anything's possible, or like life is worth it.
Tom: Did you ever do this, you think back on all the times you've had with someone and you just replay it in your head over and over again and you look for those first signs of trouble?
Tom: Either she's an evil, emotionless, miserable human being, or... she's a robot.
Author's Note: The following is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to persons living or dead is purely coincidental. Especially you Jenny Beckman. Bitch.
Tom: It's official. I'm in love with Summer. I love her smile. I love her hair. I love her knees. I love how she licks her lips before she talks. I love her heart-shaped birthmark on her neck. I love it when she sleeps.
Tom: You don't want to be named as someone's boyfriend, and now your someone's wife?
Paul: Robin is better than the girl of my dreams. She's real.

Narrator: Most days of the year are unremarkable. They begin, and they end, with no lasting memories made in between. Most days have no impact on the course of a life. May 23rd was a Wednesday.
Summer: I woke up one morning and I just knew.
Tom: Knew what?
Summer: What I was never sure of with you.
Narrator: This is a boy meets girl story. It is not a love story.
Rachel Hansen: Just because she likes the same bizzaro crap you do doesn't mean she's your soul mate.
Tom: What happens when you fall in love?
Summer: You believe in that?
Tom: It's love, it's not Santa Claus.
Tom: People don't realize this, but loneliness is underrated.