Friday, December 9, 2011

Day 9: Hopes, dreams and plans for the next 365 days

asking me 'bout this? well i have hundreds in mind. millions actually. for the next 365 days, and that would be next month, i want a change. something big! i'm tired of my old life, and i guess it's time to let go of the things that are holding me back. i wanna take the unusual road, and deviate sometimes from the norms. but i am not saying that this is your GOOD GIRL GONE BAD moment. my plans and hope are actually good. well just check out my lists below... and it's some sort of a wishlist. i just hope it will come into existence. and that's my biggest hope.

1. have a new home, new environment, and definitely a new life.
2. establish a small business of my like to earn extra income
3. focus and be good in law school
4. more travels, and travel abroad hopefully.
5. find true love!

i guess that's it. hahaha.. bear with me please. i'll just add more if something pops outta my head. but as of now, that would be my priority in the next 365 days. in shaa Allah!